Picture this: You finally get home after a long day and your stomach is growling.
So you tell yourself, “Time for a healthy, home-cooked meal!”
But then you raid your fridge, cabinets, and…
Not a healthy option in sight.
If this sounds familiar, you are NOT alone.
And it doesn’t just happen with home-cooked meals. Without careful attention, other healthy habits can quickly fall off your radar, too.
Like when your schedule gets a little out of control and you let a few workouts slide…
Or you end up staying up too late one night and spend the rest of the week trying to catch up on your sleep.
We unintentionally create so many unnecessary obstacles that block us from reaching our goals!
👉 Good news: I’ve got a simple formula that will help you stop that from happening…
So you can take control of your environment — and get those results you’re working toward.
All you have to do is come up with a “one-two action plan” that:
→ Makes it easy to stick to your goals.
→ Makes it tough to stray off course.
Here are a couple of examples…
If your goal is to have healthy food available at home:
● Make it easy: Come up with a meal plan and system for your grocery shopping (or maybe even opt for healthy meal delivery or a grocery pick-up!)
● Make it tough to mess up: Don’t keep junk food at home
If your goal is to work out regularly:
● Make it easy: Keep your gym gear in your car
● Make it tough to skip: Join a fitness studio on your commute home, or hire a coach who will keep you accountable
If your goal is to sleep 7-8 hours a night:
● Make it easy: Set a regular sleep schedule and stick with it
● Make it tough to skip: Create a relaxing nighttime routine to prep for bed, and set a reminder on your phone at the allotted time every night
See the pattern? It’s about setting up your space to encourage good habits and discourage the not-so-good.
So, here’s a challenge/invitation for you…
This week, identify one thing you can adjust to help you stay on track — and another that’ll stop you from slipping.
Then, take action!
Simple changes, big results. (Love that!)